We are a leading boutique team of strategists, designers and product specialists that help startups and large enterprises activate their digital vision. We design exceptional products and services, provide new methodologies, and ensure our client’s teams have the tools and skills they need to execute at scale.
We love what we do and we love collaborating with our clients to produce exceptional product and service experiences. We are driven by the challenge of finding real solutions to complex design problems, helping our clients build world-class digital capabilities, all while building our skill sets and embracing opportunities.
As a Sr. UX Designer you will help envision and design digital products and services. You’ll take complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, easy-to-use designs. You’ll collaborate on user research, craft flows and detailed wireframes, build prototypes, and advocate for your solutions by showing how they support business and user goals.
- Create design solutions for new and existing experiences
- Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals
- Collaborate closely with other designers, researchers, developers, business analysts, clients
- 5+ years experience in UX
- Proficient in a variety of UX methodologies to define and convey concepts and designs (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- In-depth experience with user-centered design philosophies and interaction design best practices
- Fluency in Sketch and InVision
- Portfolio of desktop and mobile experiences with descriptions of your process, role, and contribution
- A passionate self-starter
Nice to have
- Strong visual design capabilities, including composition, layout and information hierarchy, typography, and color